Places to Shop & Eat in College Station
The George™ is in the center of College Station, Texas, and that means our hotel is within walking or driving distance to many top area shops and dining establishments. From steaks at The Republic to delicious local flavor at Fuego Tortilla Grill to shopping for Aggie souvenirs, you can satisfy both shopping and dining cravings while staying at The George™.
Welcome to Century Square
This mixed-use destination has more than 200,000 square feet of shopping and dining opportunities for guests of The George™ and locals in College Station. The 60-acre development will create a unique and dynamic community center for people to enjoy shopping, entertainment, and dining all day and night. We are happy to be a part of the Century Square experience.
Shopping in Bryan/College Station
Whether you need to gather a few items you forgot on your trip here, or you want to purchase someone a Texas-sized souvenir, we promise you’ll be able to find everything you need in and around College Station. Some of our favorite places to shop include:
- Maroon U – Your Destination for All Things Aggie Merch
- The Warehouse @ C.C. Creations – 30,000 Square Feet of Shopping
- Academy Sports and Outdoors – The Finest Sports Equipment in Texas
- Earth Art – Find Some Unique Handcrafted Artwork
- Half Price Books – The Mecca for All College Students
- Willa Boutique – High-End Women’s Clothing
- Historic Downton Bryan -Local Art, Boutiques, Concerts
Eat like the Locals
From burgers and Tex-Mex to fine dining and seafood, there is something for all tastes to be found in College Station. You can always join us for delightful menu creations in our own Poppy, but we’re always ready to give you our recommendations on the best places to eat.